Evening Tapas & Flamenco Tour
Fall in love with Granada’s deep-rooted, passionate flamenco culture, and taste some of the city’s best tapas and local wines!
- Discover the complex and exciting story of Spanish flamenco before the show!
- Dodge the tourist traps and soak up the drama and passion at Granada's most highly acclaimed flamenco show.
- Dive into Granada's famous tapas scene across three locally loved and authentic eateries.
- Sip fabulous local wines and liqueurs, as well as vermouth, a local favorite.
- Taste a wide range of delicious dishes, from Spain's iconic Iberian ham to unique tapas.
- Discover the ins and outs of Granada's tapas scene, and learn how to do tapas like a local!
- A selection of locally cured meats and cheeses
- Acorn-fed Iberian ham—Spain’s best!
- Fried eggplant drizzled with cane sugar honey
- Artichokes stewed in a sweet wine and pine nut sauce
- Baby broad beans topped with an olive oil fried egg and ham
- Freshly grilled Iberian pork loin
- Something sweet to finish!
- A glass of cava, Spain's own sparkling wine
- Artisan vermouth
- A selection of red or white wine from Granada and surrounding regions
We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking. Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease. We do not recommend this tour for vegans.
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for a dramatic evening of Granada’s best tapas and flamenco! This four-hour experience will paint the picture of flamenco’s importance in Granada, and you’ll also find out why this Spanish city is famous for its incredible tapas scene.
Don’t make the mistake of going to a flamenco show without understanding what you’re about to see, or hop into just any tapas bar expecting greatness. These are quintessential elements of Southern Spain culture, and our expert guides will give you the background information and context you need to not only appreciate Granada’s tapas and flamenco scene, but also fall in love with it!
You’ll meet your expert guide in the center of Granada before they whisk you off to one of the city’s gorgeous family-run tapas bars. It’s here, over great local wine, cured ham, cheese, and more, that your guide will give you an introduction to flamenco. Learn where this unique artform was born, what they’re singing about and how this traditional art form fits into modern-day Spain. Then, armed with this knowledge, you’ll go to what is undoubtedly the best flamenco venue in Granada—the small, intimate La Casa del Arte Flamenco—where you’ll experience the power, passion and sheer drama of real flamenco. Expect world-class dancers, passionate singers, and magical guitar playing!
After the flamenco show ends, it’s time to discover more of Granada’s delicious tapas scene! You’ll start with a glass of vermouth and some freshly prepared tapas at a tiny hole-in-the-wall bar full of locals. As you sip your aperitif, you’ll learn a bit about the history of tapas, and everything you need to know to tackle Granada’s tapas scene on your own!
Next, you’ll wander the streets of Granada a little more before sitting down for dinner at the final stop of the evening—a hidden family-run restaurant with fantastic tapas, local wines and—of course—dessert! It’s the perfect end to a magical night out in Granada!
At the end of your tour, your expert guide will be happy to provide tips and suggestions for the rest of your trip. And as with all Devour Granada tours, you’ll receive a copy of our Devouring Granada mini-guide, which is packed with our favorite places to eat, drink and shop around the city! You’ll also get our special flamenco guide with great resources to learn more!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Explore the winding lanes and iconic squares of historic Granada, full of fascinating influences from Moorish and Christian history
Reviews for Devour Tours
This tour delivers what it promises by taking you to LOCAL eateries and markets. Well worth the investment, just loved the tour
What really puts Devour tours above the rest is their attention to detail and their exceptional guides.
We felt like we were insiders for the duration of the tour rather than tourists.