Evening Granada Tapas & Flamenco Tour
Fall in love with Granada’s passionate flamenco culture, and taste some of the city’s best tapas and local wines on our Granada Tapas and Flamenco Tour!
- Tickets to the best flamenco show in Granada, where you'll experience the awe-inspiring passion of an authentic flamenco performance
- Visit 2 of Granada's best tapas bars and avoid the tourist traps-- these are the unique places that make Granada so special
- Enjoy Spain's fabulous wines and liqueurs, including the local favorite aperitif, vermouth
- Discover the ins and outs of Granada's food scene, as you taste the most delicious dishes and learn how to do tapas like a local!
- Insider knowledge of the story of Sacromonte, Granada's gypsy (and flamenco!) neighborhood, and a peek into a neighborhood shop that has been handcrafting guitars for flamenco legends for decades
- Learn the history, secrets and story of Spanish flamenco before the show. Be amazed at the passion and power of authentic flamenco!
We visited some wonderful restaurants and tasted some wonderful food but the flamenco was outstanding. You have not seen flamenco until you have seen it in Granada with Devour Tours. Having grown up in Granada, Marta shared the history of flamenco prior to the show. It was amazing! We visited great local restaurants and bars and other attractions. We were always greeted by the restaurant owner who obviously knew Marta and was expecting us like invited guests. She also gave us some great advice for the rest of our trip. We learned more about the history of Granada from a few hours with Marta than the tour books.
We had a flamenco and tapas tour with Marta, it was a really lovely way to see the city and soak up the culture. Marta was both pleasant and knowledgeable about flamenco, food and drink. Thank you for a lovely evening.
- Homemade chicken and cinnamon Moorish pastry
- Delicious pork cheeks dressed with a sweet red wine sauce
- Prawns cooked in olive oil, parsley and garlic
- Baby broad beans topped with an olive oil fried egg and ham
- Juicy artichokes topped with a surprising cheese and honey sauce
- Something sweet to finish!
- Freshly brewed spiced Moroccan tea
- A selection of red and white wines from Granada and surrounding regions
What to Expect on Your Tour
Join us for a dramatic evening of Granada’s best tapas and flamenco! This four-hour Granada tapas and flamenco tour will paint the picture of flamenco’s importance in Granada, and you’ll also find out why this Spanish city is famous for its incredible tapas scene.
Don’t make the mistake of going to a flamenco show without understanding what you’re about to see, or hop into just any tapas bar expecting greatness. These are quintessential elements of Southern Spain culture, and our expert guides will give you the background information and context you need to not only appreciate Granada’s tapas and flamenco scene, but also fall in love with it!
You’ll meet your expert guide in the center of Granada before they whisk you off to a sumptuous hidden establishment that will transport you back to medieval Moorish Granada. As your expert English-speaking local guide tells you about life in Moorish Spain, you’ll taste a sweet and savoury homemade dish that evokes those times. It’s here that you’ll also get an introduction to flamenco. Learn where this unique art form was born, what they’re singing about and how this traditional art form fits into modern-day Spain. Then, armed with this knowledge, you’ll go to what is undoubtedly the best flamenco venue in Granada—the small, intimate La Casa del Arte Flamenco—where you’ll experience the power, passion and sheer drama of real flamenco. Expect world-class dancers, passionate singers, and magical guitar playing!
After the flamenco show ends, it’s time to discover more of Granada’s delicious tapas scene! You’ll start with a glass of vermouth and some freshly prepared tapas at a tiny hole-in-the-wall bar full of locals. As you sip your aperitif, you’ll learn a bit about the history of tapas, and everything you need to know to tackle Granada’s tapas scene on your own!
Next, you’ll wander the streets of Granada a little more before sitting down for dinner at the final stop of the evening—a hidden family-run restaurant with fantastic tapas, local wines and—of course—dessert! It’s the perfect end to a magical night out in Granada!
At the end of your tour, your expert guide will be happy to provide tips and suggestions for the rest of your trip. And as with all Devour Granada tours, you’ll receive a copy of our Devouring Granada mini-guide, which is packed with our favorite places to eat, drink and shop around the city! You’ll also get our special flamenco guide with great resources to learn more!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Explore the winding lanes and iconic squares of historic Granada, full of fascinating influences from Moorish and Christian history